I had never considered setting goals for my genealogy. Have you? I decided to start small and made a list of five items.
- Sort all of my digital files.
- Scan all of my mother’s photos.
- Get those photos into acid-free boxes.
- Scan all of my negatives.
- Get all the new photos, newspaper clippings, obituaries, letters, and ledger pages into both my digital program and my notebooks.
Are you missing a probate record or perhaps it’s a few birth records? Can we help you in your research? Don’t forget we have a research secretary on hand to help with your long-distance searches. Check out our research page!!
Winter time is the perfect time for cleaning up your computer files and filling out those research notebooks! Happy searching!